Estheticians & Stylists Wanted
Stylist or Esthetician Package
COVID-19 has changed our industry, Are you looking for a change…
…but want to have a schedule and income structure that you can live with.
- Are you tired of going it alone?
- Tired of the overhead?
- Miss learning and interaction with other professionals?
- Tired or worried about the public, being in your private space?
- Are you a confident team player, eager to learn and deliver excellent customer service?
- Do you consider yourself goal oriented, outgoing, well-spoken and wanting to move your career forward?
This is an opportunity to work with a team, who are friendly, professional, committed to the betterment of the industry as a whole and happy to share knowledge.
Take the first step! Forward your resume, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spa Rivier offers
- A 5–6 tier pay structure and price structure that compensates service providers level of demand, the more in demand your time is the higher the level stylist you become
- Flexible hours, you can choose your days and hours but we ask that you be consistent and respectful of recommended hours for your service provider level
- Shared extended medical, dental, accident and sickness for all service providers who work 32 hours a week
- We will thoroughly go over the level system, price structure and how it works and you can decide where you fit in and chose where you are comfortable starting
- Career building coaching and materials
- 10 paid statuary holidays and 4% holiday pay
- Flexible time off and holidays
- Work Safe BC coverage
- Free in-house training
- 50% reimbursement on approved Continuing Education courses outside the salon
- Staff discounts on services and retail in salon and boutique
- Special friends and family rates