COVID 19 Guidelines
COVID-19 You are in safe hands
As a SPA RIVIER guest, you are requested to commit to the following:
- Wearing a face mask
- If you have an appointment, please stop at the service desk before going into any service area. If you do not have an appointment; please call 250-992-8084 to make one.
- Ensure if you are visiting SPA RIVIER you have no fever or communicable illness or are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Sharing your special sanitation, hygiene, or other requests prior to arriving at SPA RIVIER.
- Respecting the social distance 2M order, in all common areas.
PLEASE come alone (guests are not permitted)
- Please do not come early as there is no waiting area
- Washing hands for a minimum of 20 seconds or using hand sanitizer
- Have GC with you if you plan to use it, pay with CC or Debit wherever possible
- We are not serving beverages at this time, you may bring your own. Drink it when social distancing is possible and we ask that you take it with you when you leave
- For your convenience we have provided outdoor seating, please respect the 2M distance
For your peace of mind
- We can book your appointment from outside the salon, when requested
- All capes, brushes, clips, and combs, and instruments will be one time use or
sanitized before use
- All towels will be kept in closed containers until used
- All seating and service areas will be sanitized between clients
- For your convenience, and to help with social distancing and congestion at the front desk we have opened cash out areas in the salon and spa
- Our team has been trained on sanitation and hygiene standards.
- Our front desk team will be sanitizing the desk area, the debit terminals, doors and
all areas that are high touch points
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 9-5 pm
- Tuesdays and Thursday’s appointments will be available from 9-7 pm
As a Boutique Rivier guest, you are requested to commit to the following:
- Respecting the 2-meter social distance order
- Wearing a face mask
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering
- Pay with credit, debit and Gift card when possible
- Remain outside when requested due to over capacity
- Limit touching and browsing during busy times
- For your peace of mind in the boutique
- All clothing is removed from the shopping floor for 36 hours
- We will provide gloves and or masks upon request
- Change rooms are sanitized after every use
- Debit machines are sanitized after every use
- High touch areas are sanitized constantly
- All personal hair products, skincare and cosmetics can be accessed from
- We provide curbside pick-up when requested